This recipe has been around forever. I have also seen these called Magic Cookie Bars and Hello Dollies. I loved the recipe as a kid: both the fact that you could make it all in the pan, and then of course how good it was, especially if you like super sweet things!
- 1/2 cup (one stick) butter - can be melted right in a 9" x 13" pan!
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup coconut
- 12 oz. (one package) chocolate chips
- 12 oz. (one package) peanut butter chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1+1/2 cup chopped (not "shopped") nuts
A corridor of chips (I made this in my zig-zag pan) before adding the sweetened condensed milk.